How to access your student loan data
- To access your student loans data on the NSLDS, visit https://studentaid.gov
- Choose Log In
- Enter your FSA ID & Password
- Accept the Terms and Conditions
- After you’ve entered the system, hover over your name which is in the top right of the screen.
- Select My Aid
- Next, select Download My Aid Data which is to the right.
- The next windows informs you to protect the downloaded file which contains personally identifiable data and financial information. It is advisable to download this in the privacy of your home and not at public internet locations. Select Continue.
- This downloaded text file can now be sent to your financial advisor for analysis and recommendations based on your specific goals. Again, please protect this file as it contains personal financial information about your student loans.