Double Consolidation of Parent PLUS Loans
This module covers the ‘double consolidation’ of ParentPLUS student loans and discusses the ‘double consolidation’ process. Eligibility, limitations, considerations, and problems are covered in depth.
- Review of ParentPLUS loans
- Eligible repayment plans
- Direct consolidations including ParentPLUS loans
- Income-contingent repayment (ICR) and Limitations of ICR
- The concept of double consolidation and the detailed process
- Considerations and potential problems.
Forms, Documents, Articles
- See resource library for ICR Forms and consolidation information